Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.

[FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Harry-Potter on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm



Pokémon the Series: XY is the seventeenth season of the dubbed version of the Pokémon anime. It follows the conclusion of the third and final dubbed season of Best Wishes series, and as such is the first dubbed season of the XY series. The season follows Ash as he continues his journey, venturing in the Kalos region. It debuted with a special showing of its first two episodes on October 19, 2013, following Cartoon Network's showing of Genesect and the Legend Awakened.

[size=150]HD Source:[/size]

Spoiler:





[size=150]SD Source:[/size]

Spoiler:





HD Links:
Code:
http://filecloud.io/675s0dxb
http://filecloud.io/o6c7t1yg
SD Links:
Code:
http://filecloud.io/9iq4wjg3
http://filecloud.io/h2b7ifcs

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Upload Episode 3

Post  Sharwin Awad on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 

Sharwin Awad

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Harry-Potter on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Sharwin Awad on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday finished. Where is the episode really ?? Upload it soon. You are the only way for watching this series !

Sharwin Awad

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Harry-Potter on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 am

Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday finished. Where is the episode really ?? Upload it soon. You are the only way for watching this series !
Issue is CN just released those episodes as previews for the upcoming series [XY]
They will only continue airing it after current series is finished!
It happened with Beyblade as well!
Be calm! I'll do it!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Sharwin Awad on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday finished. Where is the episode really ?? Upload it soon. You are the only way for watching this series !
Issue is CN just released those episodes as previews for the upcoming series [XY]
They will only continue airing it after current series is finished!
It happened with Beyblade as well!
Be calm! I'll do it!
So that is the matter. Ok no problem. I will wait to finish the current series. Thanks for replying.

Sharwin Awad

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Harry-Potter on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday finished. Where is the episode really ?? Upload it soon. You are the only way for watching this series !
Issue is CN just released those episodes as previews for the upcoming series [XY]
They will only continue airing it after current series is finished!
It happened with Beyblade as well!
Be calm! I'll do it!
So that is the matter. Ok no problem. I will wait to finish the current series. Thanks for replying.
thanks for being patient!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Sharwin Awad on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Sharwin Awad wrote:Hello, I am very happy that you started to upload Pokemon XY. But I wanted to see Episode 3. Will you please upload episode 3 as soon as possible?? Pleaase Crying or Very sad 
Episode 03 airs in CN Coming sunday!
So please be calm!
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday finished. Where is the episode really ?? Upload it soon. You are the only way for watching this series !
Issue is CN just released those episodes as previews for the upcoming series [XY]
They will only continue airing it after current series is finished!
It happened with Beyblade as well!
Be calm! I'll do it!
So that is the matter. Ok no problem. I will wait to finish the current series. Thanks for replying.
thanks for being patient!
lol Very Happy  U are welcome

Sharwin Awad

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] Pokemon the Series XY [HD|SD] [C-W]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum