Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.

[FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

New Episodes added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 am

You need to update this thread with TheHeartlessHero encodes.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Tiggy wrote:You need to update this thread with TheHeartlessHero encodes.

Do it then!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 am

I can't access C-W for no reason.
Are you getting the same problem.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Tiggy wrote:I can't access C-W for no reason.
Are you getting the same problem.

Nope!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:16 am

Harry-Potter wrote:
Tiggy wrote:I can't access C-W for no reason.
Are you getting the same problem.

Nope!
But the site went down for couple of hours.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Tiggy wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:
Tiggy wrote:I can't access C-W for no reason.
Are you getting the same problem.

Nope!
But the site went down for couple of hours.

Well not for me!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

New Episode added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am

Episode 12 needs to be posted. Beywheelz in my opinion got more interesting since episode 10, when Ryan said that they are apartbof the Dominators. Episode 11, good because of the new world. Thought they might meet Gingka

avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 am

Uploading episode 12 so please be a little patient.
And I have to agree with you after the dominators lost and those two masked villains revealed there identities all over a sudden the show became more interesting.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Episode 12 has been added.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 am

Tiggy wrote:Episode 12 has been added.
Wasn't really rushing you..... I was only saying. I didn't need it because I already watched the episode in German on Friday, and watched it in English on Saturday on TV. I have Cartoon Network
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 pm

shadowvillain99 wrote:
Tiggy wrote:Episode 12 has been added.
Wasn't really rushing you..... I was only saying. I didn't need it because I already watched the episode in German on Friday, and watched it in English on Saturday on TV. I have Cartoon Network
But some people haven't watched it so its a good idea just to add on the opening post just in case.
You said you have already watched the episode in Canada.
You mean Canada is infront of US airings of this show?
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Tiggy wrote:
shadowvillain99 wrote:
Tiggy wrote:Episode 12 has been added.
Wasn't really rushing you..... I was only saying. I didn't need it because I already watched the episode in German on Friday, and watched it in English on Saturday on TV. I have Cartoon Network
But some people haven't watched it so its a good idea just to add on the opening post just in case.
You said you have already watched the episode in Canada.
You mean Canada is infront of US airings of this show?
No, I have the American cable. So I got to watch it all so far.
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 am

Ooo that's why.
I might get one soon.Ireland channels suck.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 am

In episode 1, was it Marshe who was in the crowd with that screen thing that's like a computer?
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 am

I haven't watched all the episodes yet.
as a matter of fact I don't even know who the hell is Marshe.
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 am

Tiggy wrote:I haven't watched all the episodes yet.
as a matter of fact I don't even know who the hell is Marshe.
WHAAATTT??? He's the guy with the Aries wheel, I think he was the guy in the first episode with that screen. I was talking about the first battle, Sho VS Jin. I think Marshe(or however you spell his name) was there. Not sure, though
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  lentai on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 am

shadowvillain99 wrote:
Tiggy wrote:I haven't watched all the episodes yet.
as a matter of fact I don't even know who the hell is Marshe.
WHAAATTT??? He's the guy with the Aries wheel, I think he was the guy in the first episode with that screen. I was talking about the first battle, Sho VS Jin. I think Marshe(or however you spell his name) was there. Not sure, though
I believe it was him. I remember the scene your talking about. From what I've been able to tell about him, he tend to like to analyze things. Kinda reminds me of Madoka.
avatar
lentai

Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 34
Location : New England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 am

lentai wrote:
shadowvillain99 wrote:
Tiggy wrote:I haven't watched all the episodes yet.
as a matter of fact I don't even know who the hell is Marshe.
WHAAATTT??? He's the guy with the Aries wheel, I think he was the guy in the first episode with that screen. I was talking about the first battle, Sho VS Jin. I think Marshe(or however you spell his name) was there. Not sure, though
I believe it was him. I remember the scene your talking about. From what I've been able to tell about him, he tend to like to analyze things. Kinda reminds me of Madoka.
Okay, thanks. Now I know.
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Episode 12 C-W version added!

@Tiggy, if you want to post THH's encode Create another thread!
Don't edit this thread!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 am

NOOOOO!!!!!! Why did Beywheelz 1st season have to end at the most interesting and important part? Sho, Jin, Leon, Covy, Nicole, Marshe, and Odin were about to enter the new world!!!!!! Now I most likely have to wait until Metal Fury is done!
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 pm

The season finale was soo boring.
Sho always won and it got too boring for me
Edit: they were transferred to a new world better than there's
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Shadow on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 pm

They weren't transferred yet. They still have to go there.
avatar
Shadow

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 17
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Tiggy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 pm

But season 2 i bet will far much better than 1
avatar
Tiggy

Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Toon-Anime (T-A)

View user profile http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: [FC] BeyWheelz: Powered By Beyblade [HD|SD] [C-W] [COMPLETE]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum