Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.

[MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:Episode 16 has been added!

thnx

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Episode 17 has been added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 pm

New episode added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 pm

thnx for keeping this site updated

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Episode 19 has been added!
Sorry for the delay!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Episode 20 has been added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  dani_dark_shadow on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello guys. I searched the Internet but could not find English subtitles for Beyblade metal fury. My goal is to try to make them on my own language. I'm from Bulgaria and my English might be bad. My question is if anyone has а english subtitles for beyblade metal fury can send to me. Good day.

dani_dark_shadow

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm

dani_dark_shadow wrote:Hello guys. I searched the Internet but could not find English subtitles for Beyblade metal fury. My goal is to try to make them on my own language. I'm from Bulgaria and my English might be bad. My question is if anyone has а english subtitles for beyblade metal fury can send to me. Good day.

There hasn't been any official Subs released!
But there are some users doing fan subs, but they aren't consistant!
Use YouTube's new updated Close Captioning system to get The actual Subtitle!
You might not get it as a file but it's good!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:
dani_dark_shadow wrote:Hello guys. I searched the Internet but could not find English subtitles for Beyblade metal fury. My goal is to try to make them on my own language. I'm from Bulgaria and my English might be bad. My question is if anyone has а english subtitles for beyblade metal fury can send to me. Good day.

There hasn't been any official Subs released!
But there are some users doing fan subs, but they aren't consistant!
Use YouTube's new updated Close Captioning system to get The actual Subtitle!
You might not get it as a file but it's good!
r u sure. cuz m pretty sure that youtube captions r very inaccurate untill and unless they r edited by uploader.

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 am

Episode 21 added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 pm

well this part of metal fury is quite boring. i eagerly waiting for the my fav part the revival of nemesis.

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 am

New episodes added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:New episodes added!
hey man,
wen i try to download it says invalid request

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

New episodes added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

rahul999rap wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:New episodes added!
hey man,
wen i try to download it says invalid request

Example!
give me some links!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:New episodes added!
hey man,
wen i try to download it says invalid request

Example!
give me some links!
never mind the prob gets repaired after 2 to 3 days after upload date. it happened earlier wid ep 25 and 26..............................

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Tue May 21, 2013 10:25 am

New episodes added!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Wed May 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:New episodes added!
thnx

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  CyanLazer on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:16 am

why did u stop uploading links? Are u gonna do beywheelz S2 episodes???Sad 

CyanLazer

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 am

CyanLazer wrote:why did u stop uploading links? Are u gonna do beywheelz S2 episodes???Sad 
yup sure Harry-Potter is going to upload season 2 of beywheelz. and do u want episodes? i can give u links to rest of the episodes by putting here as i m not just an administrator but also global mod.

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Season completed!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Harry-Potter wrote:Season completed!
r u baq again or only for some time?
u seem to be really busy

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Harry-Potter on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:25 am

rahul999rap wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:Season completed!
r u baq again or only for some time?
u seem to be really busy

yup busy with my studies dude!

_________________


avatar
Harry-Potter
Admin

Posts : 305
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Toon-Anime

View user profile http://toon-anime.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  rahul999rap on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 am

Harry-Potter wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
Harry-Potter wrote:Season completed!
r u baq again or only for some time?
u seem to be really busy

yup busy with my studies dude!
seems like we need moer active members. now its only me and seems like dm1989 is starting to be active now.

_________________
The King Of Darkness
avatar
rahul999rap

Posts : 369
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18
Location : India

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Hindi Dubbed

Post  Sharwin Awad on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Hello can anyone upload all these Metal Fury episodes in Hindi Dubbed...

Sharwin Awad

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [MULTI] Beyblade: Metal Fury [HD|SD] [C-W] [Complete]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum